Updated: Jan 14
As for ponytail extensions they are designed to create volume, thickness,
and length to your very own natural ponytail. Your hair can be styled in a high ponytail, low ponytail, braided, and put up in a bun.
We offer a textured wavy ponytail as well as silky smooth.
If you are planning to put heat on the hair, then we would advise you to do so before applying the ponytail to your hair. Here Is a step-by-step guide to how to put your ponytail in yourself In your own comfort at home.
1. Brush your hair with a soft paddle or bristle brush into a high ponytail at the crown of your head and secure with a hair tie.
2. Gently brush through your ponytail extensions to remove any tangles or knots
3. To secure your ponytail you now need to slide the comb underneath your hair tie at the top centre of your ponytail.
4. Wrap the Velcro around your ponytail so its secure
5. Wrap the hair strand around the ponytail to conceal the band. Use a bobby pin to secure in place.
6. And there you have it! Your perfect voluminous ponytail.